CAT OR SMALL DOGS: Up to 2 Cats or 1 small dog and 1 cat: Lessee has the option to have up to 2 cats or 1 small dog and 1 cat. By agreeing to and paying in advance, a pet fee of $200. Lessee understands that the lease amount includes a $20/month pet surcharge. Lessee has the option to have up to 2 cats or 1 small dog and 1 cat only under the following conditions:
- Up to 2 Cats or 1 small dog and 1 cat.
- Lessee shall, under no circumstances, have any dangerous or exotic pet.
- A dog at full maturity can weigh no more than 50 lbs.
- Pet must be house trained.
- A cat must at least have the front feet declawed.
- Pet must be properly cared for, groomed, vaccinated, in good health and under appropriate veterinary care. A vaccination record must be provided to lessor.
- Pet must be licensed; a copy of the license must be provided to lessor.
- Pet must be a house pet; outdoor pets are not allowed. No outdoor pet shelters are permitted.
- Pet must be under control at all times, this includes noise and must always be in or on the premises. The pet is restricted to the portion of yard designated by lessor as being for the use of this specific premises.
- Pet must be in an appropriate cage when lessee is not at home.
- Lessee is responsible for pet waste - pet waste is not allowed in yard.
- Pet can never bother another lessee, their guests, or another lessee's pet.
- Lessee accepts full responsibility for his pet and agrees to protect and hold harmless lessor from actions of the pet. Lessor accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any pet or animal at any time which a lessee possesses, brings or allows to be brought onto the premises.
- Lessee agrees to procure and maintain an appropriate liability policy for his pet.
- Lessee accepts full responsibility for any and all damage which pet may cause to premises. Any scratches, odor, discoloration, or other damage to carpet, linoleum, woodwork or other surfaces of the premises will be grounds for repair or replacement at lessor's discretion and lessee's expense.
- Lessor reserves the right, at anytime, to prohibit any specific pet, which has or has not been permitted.